Thursday, February 22, 2007

What a busy night. Besides doing lame posts I had lemon chicken and wild rice going while talking on the phone to SBC. You would think that as a paying customer they would value input. They seem to not!! I talked to Jessy for 5 minutes. Then I talked to her boss Kenny. Who did I get next?..no lie Jimmy!! They obviously like eeeee's. My phone was lo-jacked so to speak so I am trying to repair the $2000 charges against me that clearly are not mine. They know it and I know it. Guess why? My phone bill has been 23 dollars a year for the last 4 years!! This should be taken care of by tuesday because it was a scam...If people from anywhere in the world can hi-jack home phones, what will cells bring??

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?